Sunday, May 3, 2015
Chocolatey Fudge Cookie Dough Milkshake Recipe
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar, tightly packed
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup flour
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips￼
1.5 quarts chocolate ice cream
1 to 2 cups milk
1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
1. In a medium-size mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt.
2. Stir in flour until completely incorporated, then stir in chocolate chips.
3. Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Drop teaspoon-size balls onto the tray. Roll the if you feel fancy and are going for looks :) Put the tray in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Make your shake by combining chocolate ice cream and milk in a blender. If you are using a high power blender you'll be able to get away with less milk for a thicker shake. I like to add as little milk as possible for a nice thick, DQ-style shake.
5. Swirl a couple tablespoons of hot fudge sauce into each shake and a handful of cookie dough balls. Serve immediately.