½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup flour
½ cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup crushed Oreo's (it took about roughly 10 Oreo cookies)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment
2. In a food processor, crush the Oreo cookies until they're fine crumbs. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth and
4. Add the sugar and vanilla extract and beat until well incorporated.
5. Gently mix in the flour and stir in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
6. Using a medium sized cookie scoop, scoop the dough and put it in your hands to roll it into a
ball. Roll the ball in the Oreo crumbs and cover the dough well.
7. Place on cookie sheet and repeat until all the dough has been used up.
8. Bake for 1215 minutes (I had to bake mine for longer because my balls were a lot bigger so
it took 20 minutes to bake).
9. Remove from oven when you see that the edges are getting browned. Let cool on baking
sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to cool completely on a wire rack.
10. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.